Achieve Beautifully Straight Teeth With Orthodontics in Carlsbad
Orthodontic treatment can benefit you at any stage of life. Maybe your child lost a tooth too early, and you want them to avoid braces in the future. Or maybe you completed treatment but never wore your retainers. No matter what your smile needs, orthodontics in Carlsbad can help. When you visit Packard Dental, Drs. Jared and Matt Packard will determine the ideal solution for you or your child. Our options will:
- Correct alignment problems that can cause jaw pain or dysfunction
- Improve your oral health, since it’s easier to clean straight teeth
- Boost your confidence during and after treatment with our discreet solutions
- Make positive impressions on those around you
- Enhance your appearance and give you a beautiful smile
Call 760-823-8282 for a consultation. Ask about our Membership Club for savings on treatment!
We Have Orthodontic Treatment Options for Your Unique Needs
At Packard Dental, we are your one-stop shop for almost every dental need. That includes a wide range of solutions to correct alignment problems for you and your loved ones. During your first orthodontic appointment, we’ll do a complete exam and take X-rays to determine which option is right for you. Your dentist can also use our digital imaging software to show you a preview of your future smile. It will give you confidence about moving forward with your treatment.
Your dentist may recommend:
- Traditional Braces – These are the gold-standard solution to align your teeth. With brackets and wires, your teeth will be gradually straightened to the ideal position. Braces work well for more complex orthodontic needs. Many patients also prefer this option if they don’t believe they’d wear their aligners all day.
- Clear Ceramic Braces – This uses the same method of straightening your teeth but with less noticeable clear ceramic brackets. It’s a low-key alternative to the classic metal braces.
- Clear Aligners – We offer two types of aligners: Trez PRO and Invisalign. Both will discreetly straighten your teeth with removable aligners. Since the aligners are made of clear plastic, they are practically invisible in your mouth. They also typically give you results in less time than braces, taking about 12 to 18 months to complete.
- Preventive Orthodontics – If your child has alignment problems, we offer preventive solutions such as space maintainers to help them avoid braces in the future.
- Dentofacial Orthopedics – We use special techniques to guide the growth and development of your child’s mouth, face, and jaw.
After your treatment is complete, you will need to wear a retainer to maintain your beautiful straight teeth. Your dentist will give you instructions on how long to wear your retainer and how often.
You may also want to consider following up with cosmetic treatments. Getting your teeth whitened or pursuing dental bonding is a great way to get a gorgeous Hollywood smile. Discuss the changes you want to make with your dentist. He’ll make recommendations based on your goals and budget.
Call 760-823-8282 if you or your child are ready for orthodontics in Carlsbad. You can also .