Stop Your Dental Pain With an Emergency Dentist in Carlsbad
From knocking out a tooth to painful infections, dental emergencies can happen at any time. Studies show that one in five people will experience dental trauma in their lifetime. Even if you’re careful, one can still happen to you. If it does, you can visit our team at Packard Dental. As your emergency dentist in Carlsbad, we will:
- Give you back your healthy smile again
- Stop your dental pain from ruining your day
- Use advanced technology for precise diagnoses
- Offer you sedation if you feel nervous
- Restore your teeth quickly with our same-day crowns
Call 760-823-8282 for an appointment ASAP. Join our Membership Club for dental savings. It covers at least one emergency exam per year.
Find Much-Needed Relief With Emergency Dental Care
When you visit us for an emergency, our first goal is to stop your pain. Your dentist will do a thorough exam and take digital X-rays. It will help him determine the best path to restore your smile. Depending on your needs, your treatment may include:
- Restorative dentistry, such as crowns or fillings, if you have a cavity or damaged teeth
- Gum disease treatment to restore your gum health
- Implant-supported crowns or a dental bridge to replace missing teeth
- Teeth extractions if it’s not possible to save a tooth
With our CEREC system, we can make crowns and other restorations for you at our office instead of outsourcing production to an outside lab. This means your damaged tooth can be repaired right away. There’s no waiting or hassle of a temporary crown.
Trust Our Team With Your Emergency Needs
Sometimes, it’s hard to know if something counts as a dental emergency. Here are a few indications your dental pain can’t wait until morning:
- Your tooth is loose, severely damaged, or knocked out.
- You lost a tooth for an unknown reason.
- You are in severe pain or experiencing bleeding.
- Your restoration, such as a filling or crown, has come loose.
Call 760-823-8282 to meet with your emergency dentist in Carlsbad ASAP. For any non-emergencies, you can .