Improve Your Oral Health & Overall Health With Dental Implants in Carlsbad
Missing teeth don’t just impact your mouth. They affect your facial structure and your bone health. If you can’t eat certain foods, you may lose or gain weight. Your blood pressure and cholesterol levels may be affected. That’s why dental implants in Carlsbad benefit your overall health as well as your oral health. These artificial tooth roots replace your missing ones. As a result, you can:
- Reveal a healthy-looking smile to those around you
- Keep your dentures in place without adhesive
- Keep your jaw strong and prevent bone loss
- Enjoy mealtimes without having to limit your choices
- Experience improved overall health thanks to a more nutritious diet
Call 760-823-8282 for an appointment. Join our Membership Club for savings on your dental care! Your monthly subscription covers the cost of your exams and cleanings, so you can protect your new smile. You’ll receive discounts on other services too.
Pair Your New Teeth With Implants & Gain a Strong Bite
Your tooth roots play an essential part. They stimulate your bone to keep your jaw from shrinking and give you a strong bite. While restorations like bridges or dentures on their own are suitable for some patients, others want the lifelike power of their natural teeth back. You can get that with implants. They function similarly to your natural tooth roots.
When you come in for your appointment, we’ll ensure you have the bone strength needed to support implants. Your dentists will do a thorough exam and take digital X-rays and 3-D scans of your mouth. It may be necessary to first get a treatment that prepares your mouth for implants. For example, bone grafting is used to replace bone lost in your jaw, and a sinus lift makes room in your upper jaw for implants. Our doctors can perform these procedures if needed.
We offer several types of dental implants:
- Implant-Supported Crown – You can replace a single tooth with a dental crown supported by an implant. Without an implant, you’d need a bridge to replace your tooth.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – An implant bridge can replace several teeth in a row. Anchor your dental bridge to implants, so you don’t need to reduce the structure of nearby healthy teeth for the procedure.
- Implant-Retained Denture – You can enjoy the benefits of implants but still remove your denture easily.
- Implant-Supported Denture – When these replacement teeth are anchored to implants, they stay fixed in place. They offer the feel and function most like natural teeth.
- All-on-4 Dental Implants – Secure an entire arch of teeth to only four implants instead of the standard eight. It’s a less invasive treatment, so you’ll heal faster. There’s no need to remove these teeth for cleaning. You simply brush and floss like you always have.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Repair your smile with restorative procedures, cosmetic options, and dental implants.
You’ll Feel at Ease Throughout Your Implant Procedure
The idea of a dental implant procedure may make you nervous. But there’s no need to be! Our team has placed and restored implants for countless patients. Your dentist will clearly explain what is happening every step of the way. We’ll also make sure you are comfortable before we begin. We will:
- Give You Plenty of Time – You can ask any questions you need to feel confident about moving forward. We won’t proceed unless you are completely satisfied.
- Offer Sedation Options – Sedation options are available. You can choose from laughing gas or oral sedation. If necessary, we can bring in a licensed anesthesiologist to administer general anesthesia.
- Provide Cozy Amenities – You can relax with pillows and blankets while we work. It’s a way of having the comforts of home!
Call 760-823-8282 if you are ready for the life-changing benefits of dental implants in Carlsbad. You can also .