Keep Your Smile Healthy With Oral Surgery in Carlsbad
If it were up to us, you’d never need oral surgery in Carlsbad. However, it is sometimes necessary to keep your teeth healthy and fully functional. Fortunately, if you do require surgical treatment, you can trust Drs. Matt and Jared Packard. They are third-generation dentists, and their practice has been in their family for 60 years. With their expertise, you can:
- Become a candidate for dental implants
- Chew and bite your food without pain
- Reverse bone loss by strengthening your jaw
- Replenish your gumline for a healthier smile
- Feel confident your dental health is on the right path
Call 760-823-8282 for an appointment. Join our Membership Club for savings on dental surgery and other services.
We’ll Make Your Dental Surgery a Stress-Free Experience
Because many patients feel anxious about surgery, your dentists will make sure you feel comfortable every step of the way. They’ll take time to explain why a treatment is necessary. Plus, you can feel confident about the results. In addition to their expertise, they use technology, such as digital X-rays and 3-D scanners, for precise planning. If you need help remaining calm, sedation options are available. We can even bring in an anesthesiologist to administer general anesthesia for more complex treatments.
We offer these surgical procedures:
- Teeth Extraction – Removing a tooth might be needed if healthy teeth are at risk. Extraction may also be necessary to make room for dentures or full-arch implants.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – These third molars can cause problems in your smile. We’ll remove them before they impact the health of other teeth.
- Bone Grafting – If you have lost bone in your jaw, this procedure will restore your jaw strength. It will create a strong foundation for implant placement.
- Sinus Lift – If you are getting implants in your upper jaw, we can raise the sinus ridge to make room for them.
- Ridge Augmentation – We’ll reshape your gums and jaw to prepare for the placement of dental implants or just to improve your appearance.
- Gum Grafting – We can restore your gumline using tissue from your mouth or a donor. A graft restores your gums’ healthy appearance and protects you from tooth loss.
Call 760-823-8282 for oral surgery in Carlsbad. You can also . There’s no need to visit an outside oral surgeon when you choose our team!