Relieving Dental Anxiety in Carlsbad Is Easy With Our Team
You don’t want fear to get in the way of achieving a beautiful smile. If you need help relieving dental anxiety in Carlsbad, you’ve come to the right place. At Packard Dental, we’re experts at making patients feel at ease during treatment. Before you know it, you will:
- Get necessary treatments for your dental health
- Stay relaxed through complex procedures
- Feel confident enough to visit us regularly for checkups
- Keep your teeth and gums in good shape
- Ensure you have a long-lasting attractive smile
Call 760-823-8282 for an appointment. Ask about joining our Membership Club if you are concerned about costs. It’s a great way to save money on your treatments if you don’t have insurance.
We Prioritize Your Comfort During Every Visit
Many people feel anxious about the dentist because of a previous bad experience. However, we’re confident that when you visit our team, you’ll change your mind about avoiding the dentist. From the calming ocean views at our office to the advanced dental equipment we use, you can expect a one-of-a-kind experience. Here are ways we ensure you are relaxed:
- Sedation Options –We use a local anesthetic to numb your mouth so you don’t feel a thing during treatment. However, sometimes that’s not enough. That’s why we make sedation available. You can choose from laughing gas or oral sedation to help you relax. If necessary, we can bring in a licensed anesthesiologist to administer full general anesthesia.
- Cozy Amenities – During your appointment, you can relax with a blanket or pillow. You can also stay happily distracted by our TVs or music. It’s our way of distracting you from what makes you anxious about the dentist.
- Calming Staff – Drs. Jared and Matt Packard are third-generation dentists at a practice that has been in their family for 60 years. They know what it takes to provide quality dental care. Our entire staff does too! We talk you through your treatments, so you feel confident about moving forward.
Call 760-823-8282 for help with relieving dental anxiety in Carlsbad. You can also .